trading company Svatý Sedláček, s.r.o. IČO 076 78 355, DIČ CZ07678355, with its registered office in Čechova 1247/6, 790 01 Jeseník, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Ostrava under No. C 76781 (hereinafter referred to as "the Administrator"), hereby referring to Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), informs that it has the status of a personal data controller, which were and will be provided to him at the time of conclusion of the contract and for the duration of the contractual relationship. Administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer. Personal data are processed preferentially in electronic form and are protected by antivirus protection and through another electronic security, including the use of security passwords.
Personal data are processed by the Administrator for the purposes of:
1. maintaining the user account of the data subject in the online store that is the Administrator operated on a website located at www.svatyolej.cz, and an overview of existing data subject orders,
2. fulfillment of the Administrator's obligations as the Seller pursuant to concluded purchase contracts, including the responsibility of the Administrator as the seller for defects in the products,
3. fulfillment of the public obligations of the Administrator (especially accounting, tax, etc.) according to generally binding legal regulations,
4. eventual enforcement of the obligations of the data subject as the buyer according to the concluded purchase contract,
5. offering services and products.
- name and surname,
- telephone number,
- email address,
- order history, details of goods purchased and information related to payment for goods (item no account, the amount paid, the date the credit was credited to the company account, - data about the claimed goods and data provided by the customer when making a complaint.
(a) the consent of the data subject provided for that purpose, which the data subject may at any time without undermining the processing of personal data prior to the appeal consent,
(b) their necessity for compliance with the Contract Manager, provided that if personal data such contract cannot be concluded,
(c) their necessity to fulfill other legal obligations that apply to the Administrator,
(d) their necessity for the legitimate interests of the Administrator, in particular the dissemination of information on the business and other business activities of the Administrator.
The Personal Data will not be passed on by the Administrator to any other recipients except for cookies used by Google LLC, located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, for the purpose of providing Google Analytics, the agreed carrier in accordance with an individual purchase agreement Accounting and IT services: Jana Zapletalová, Čechova 1247/6, 79001 Jeseník ID: 66139341 and Marek Kačor, Mahenova 638/23, 790 01 Jeseník, ID: 73206059, Tax ID: CZ7708025798, will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling and will not be transferred to others countries. Personal data will be stored with the Administrator for 3 years after the termination of the contractual relationship and the settlement of all obligations arising therefrom, unless valid and effective legislation imposes on the Storage Manager for a longer period of time. The data subject shall have the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing of his personal data, the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. These rights can be exercised in the following contacts of the administrator, email: email@example.com address: Čechova 1247/6, 79001 Jeseník. The data subject is also entitled to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.